Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random Catch Up Post

I had such a crazy week last week. On Easter Sunday my little man starting feeling puny so I took him into the pedi on Monday and they admitted him to the hospital for observation. At 3:00 that day I had a minor surgery, went back to the hospital and spent the next 30 hours caring for my sweet 1 year old with bronchitis. That week my husband, mother in law (who we live with) and my 3 year old all came down with some sort of virus as well...yeah me who didn't get sick but had to take care of everyone! Needless to say, my workouts suffered last week but I did good staying on track with my eating. I haven't lost in over 2 weeks but I feel like I'm sitting a good weight. I would still like to lose some fat and put on more upper body muscle. I'm shooting for a look, not a number so it's hard to gauge by the scale-although it has been a good measure for me when I feel like I've lost or gained. I'm usually right.

This week is week 6 of my BFL challenge. I have to say I am getting a little bored with it but I am going to complete the 12 weeks because that's what I committed to myself in the beginning. I've spent much of my life being non-committal to just about everything. I kind of go through life half-way with most things. I'm really surprised at myself that I have lasted 6 weeks with this so far. Seeing results has helped! I am more convinced now that my eating has almost everything to do with my transformation. I am no where near done, but if I wasn't able to work out for a week and kept to my eating without gaining...then I succeeded that week.

I'm anxious to see the end results of all my hard work, but for now I will enjoy the fact that I had to buy all new clothes this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment