Monday, May 9, 2011

Time to get back on the WAGON!

Today starts week 7 of my journey. The last 2 weeks have been terrible! With my surgery and not being able to work out for two weeks, my eating has suffered some. I had an OFF week instead of just one day. I haven't gained any weight but I feel absolutely terrible, tired and frustrated. I get my stitches out today so you know this afternoon's workout will be brutal. I'm hoping to see some major changes over the next few weeks as I am nearing the 8 week mark where most people start to see their hard work pay off. A lot of people have been asking me what I am doing and the answer really is...I'm just being consistent in everything. I will write up a post later with my food list and a few recipes that I have tried. The key is finding what works and doing it, all day, everyday and making it a way of life instead of just a diet. I know that after this, I will never eat the same again. Ok, so off to run. This should be interesting since we just leased out the land by the dirt road I run on to a cattle farmer...lots of obstacles this morning I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment