
This morning I killed my cardio with sprint intervals totaling 2 miles at about 87% max hr (it helped that I got these yesterday!) I have such a high standing heart rate that I can hit over 100% in about 7 minutes. I had to pace myself but I was almost in tears by the last set. It feels so good when you give all you have. I really couldn't have run one more step if I was being chased by a snake...well maybe.
I am finally over the scale! I did measure today and I am down 3 inches in my waist and hips. Of course I can start to see my legs getting bigger which I don't mind. I've always had runner's legs with big calves. As long as it's muscle and not fat!
One of the things I am noticing most is my energy level has taken off. It did take up until the last few days to notice a real difference but I no longer want to lay in bed when the sun comes up. I have NEVER been a morning person and I don't think I can ever classify myself as one, but it feels great to be up before my body really thinks it can.
Tomorrow is my off day but I'm going to stay clean for the day. I know my body and cheating last week really made Monday hard. As hard as I workout everyday, I just can't give myself a free day on eating.
Looking forward to week 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment