Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 3 Day 2

So Sunday was my off day and I really did just lay around ALL DAY! It was nice after a super busy week to relax with my family and not worry about fitting in a workout. Monday came all to quickly and UBWO yesterday kicked my rear end. It was also pouring down rain here so my cardio was cut short, but I still got it in. I'm about to hit the dirt road for some sprints, wanna come!

I know I promised not to watch the scale but I was feeling a little skinnier yesterday so I hoped on for just a check and.....one more pound down! That's 15 total in 6 weeks. My goal is really only 10-12 more since I know what my body looks like at the weight, especially with the added muscle.

I am to the point where my clothes are too big and I walk around with saggy pants all day-so attractive! I'm going to wait until my 12 weeks are over to jump into the new clothes thing but I think I'm going to splurge and buy some shorts-my legs haven't seen the light of day in years!

Week 3-I've got your number!

1 comment: