Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 2

This week is going to really be a challenge for me. We're going out of town for a few days and I'm freaking about how to pack food and where I'm going to work out at?? I think I'll just bring my dumbbells and workout at the hotel.

Yesterday was totally a wasted day on my plan but I think that's the way it works. Next week for sure I will go easy on the "off" day.

I mixed up my workout today and added a circuit training. I know I'm totally going against the book but the BFL workout was not very challenging and I hated having to put my own workout together every week. I joined an online challenge on FB for the month of April at The Get In Shape Girl. She put together a 30 day eating and workout plan for us and today was day 1.

I just can't stick with one thing, can't you tell? I'm immersing myself in this new found world of fitness and nutrition and to say it is overwhelming would be an understatement.

So today my eating was ok. I did not drink very much water at all. Matter of fact, I only peed like 3 times today compared to my normal 50!

I'm not going to bore my 3 friends that follow this blog with what I ate today or everyday but just know that doesn't mean I cheated or anything-just too boring to write about every day, ya know?

Off to bed, cardio tomorrow and then to clean out my car. That should burn 1000 calories.

1 comment:

  1. 6 followers and 3 friends, we all start someplace :) Just plan it out and your trip will be fine!!

    ReplyDelete