Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3

Here is my little "coach" for the day. She was brutal!


Today was a crazy day. I skipped breakfast and headed out the door to Bible Study with both kids at 8:00 a.m. I didn't get home until after 1pm with no food all day-bad idea! I made a late lunch of Turkey Muffins from last night, a small salad with cauliflower and a few strawberries. I had 50oz of water and then dinner with grilled chicken, spinach and corn. No supplements today. I am having a hard time getting this all under control, I feel like there are so many rules! Don't eat carbs past 3 but make sure to eat 6 times a day, etc.

I did manage to do my lower body work out.
Lunges: 15 reps 3x
Squats with weights: 15x3
Walking Deadlifts 3 sets 15

I did major stretching afterward since my glutes were cramping like crazy! I need to drink more water I guess.

I think this blog is totally boring but more than anything it's keeping me accountable to not only follow what I said I was going to do but to also track it so I can look back and see my progress. I'm down 14 pounds, can't beat that...yet!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck on your journey... I'm curious to know what walking deadlifts are.. sounds interesting.
    p.s. if you can survive the training for, and run a marathon, you can take off the weight. you've proven you have the discipline it takes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    Here is a You Tube video of Walking Deadlifts. Thanks for the encouragement, it keeps me going!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3ShwLQIQ0I

    ReplyDelete