Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 2





This morning started out with Sprint 8's for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute jog/walk. I don't think I have ran that hard since high school basketball! I ditched the Ipod today to try out Pandora on my phone while I ran...great except for way out here in the country the internet service is less than the best.

Breakfast was 2 eggs/1white and turkey bacon
Lunch: Turkey Cutlet with brown rice and black beans
Dinner: Turkey Meatloaf Muffin Butternut Squash and spinach salad with cauliflower


H20 intake today has only be 32 ounces but I plan to drink another 32 before I crash for the night.

I adjusted my supplements today and took 2g L-glutamine and the CLA pre-workout along with my multi post-workout and with lunch and dinner.

So far my spirits are high but sometimes when I look at myself I realize how far I have to go and I get discouraged. I wish is was week 12 already! I'm trying to stay positive and not focus on later but just on right now. I've missed Bible study the past few weeks but tomorrow I will be loading up the kids and going. I know a morning quiet time before work out will help keep my mind focused on what I need to be doing.

Looking forward to LBWO tomorrow, it's my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment April. It's still kind of weird for me to 'connect' with strangers. It took me forever to get onto facebook, and the whole 'social media' phenomenon kind of freaks me out.

    Anyway, I appreciate your struggle, and your honesty, and I'm going to follow you and lend whatever support I can. I'm still a few steps behind you - still working up the self-motivation, half heartedly working out and not yet fully committed to the eating plan. However, we're going on vacation May 1 so I've got a month to get myself into a bathing suit (bikini??)

    Keep your head up, it will be worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey April,
    Just joined Team Triumph today... a little late but I'm on board! I thought about doing a similar blog but don't have the guts. :-) I admire your dedication, determination and humility! You are an inspiration to me for sure! Keep it up - I'm here to support and encourage you all the way to the end of 12 weeks!
    -Sheryl

    ReplyDelete