Friday, May 27, 2011
25 Down
Today I weighed in at 145. Down 25 pounds from March 1. I can't say it's been really easy but I am surprised at how just changing a few things has made such a huge difference. The main thing I'm pumped about is my energy level. I'm not taking as many naps during the week and I actually am tired at night so I'm sleeping much better. I have been on maintenance calories for the past few weeks and still working out but I cut my cardio down to just 2x per week. I am about to gear up and start a training program with Lean Bodies Consulting. I am super excited about this and am looking forward to taking my body to the next level. It's been a while since I've seen my abs and I think it's about time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go! Glad to hear it is going well!
ReplyDelete