I felt so much better today after a good night's sleep. I hit upper body hard this morning! I made my first protein shake today and it was really good! I'm still struggling with the 5 meals a day but I am getting better.
Pre-work out: Supplements
Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 egg on corn tortilla with spinach and tri-color peppers, 1T salsa
Snack: Now Sports Protein Whey with 8 oz fat free milk and 1t vanilla extract
Lunch: Shrimp stir fry
Dinner: 97% lean beef burger on Ezekiel bread with tomato and spring mix
Snack: Oatmeal
I took a bath tonight hoping it would help my legs. My quads are killing me this week from all the squats I did on LBWO day. It's a good feeling though, to know I'm working hard enough to show results. I'm down 14 pounds since the beginning of March. My clothes are already fitting better and my energy level is improving.
Tomorrow I will get in my cardio and then Sunday will be my rest day. I am not taking a "cheat" day this week as I feel like I need the discipline still to keep my eating habits in check.
Egg whites are a girls best friend :) Another great day!
ReplyDelete